Birmingham - Indoor cat/kitten wanted

Post here if you can offer a loving, permanent home to a cat (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
Neon
New Cat Chatter
No. of cats in household: 0

Birmingham - Indoor cat/kitten wanted

Post by Neon »

Hello Everyone,

I just thought I would introduce myself so you know a little about me.

Over the years I have had many pets including various dog breeds, numerous cat breeds (including Siamese, Birmans, Tonkinese, Burmese, Maine Coons and others) and then there were the chickens, parrots, rabbits, hamsters, guinea pigs, mice, rats, terrapins, tortoises and snakes so I am pretty clued up on animals needs and habits.

Several years ago I lost my home so I had to find homes for the animals I had at that time and of course one for myself all of which were rented and of course the "no animals" rule applied.

Now at the ripe old age of 60 due to my crippling arthritis I can't work so I have retired and settled in a new first floor flat with access to a garden where I am allowed to have a pet.

so..........

I am looking for a cat or kitten that needs a loving home. If anyone knows of one in the area, preferably one that is used to being indoors I would appreciate them getting back to me.

Thank you.

Neon
Cat-FAQ
Cat Chat Adviser

Re: Birmingham - Indoor cat/kitten wanted

Post by Cat-FAQ »

he following links might be useful for you, if you haven’t already seen them:
Cat Chat’s ‘Cats Needing Homes’ section: http://www.catchat.org/shelter_centre" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Or, find your local rescue shelters here: http://www.catchat.org/adoption" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Also, some good tips here to keep indoor cats happy: http://www.knowyourcat.info/getcat/indoorcats.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Hope that helps.
faerieclaire72
New Cat Chatter

Post by faerieclaire72 »

Neon wrote:Hello Everyone,

I just thought I would introduce myself so you know a little about me.

Over the years I have had many pets including various dog breeds, numerous cat breeds (including Siamese, Birmans, Tonkinese, Burmese, Maine Coons and others) and then there were the chickens, parrots, rabbits, hamsters, guinea pigs, mice, rats, terrapins, tortoises and snakes so I am pretty clued up on animals needs and habits.

Several years ago I lost my home so I had to find homes for the animals I had at that time and of course one for myself all of which were rented and of course the "no animals" rule applied.

Now at the ripe old age of 60 due to my crippling arthritis I can't work so I have retired and settled in a new first floor flat with access to a garden where I am allowed to have a pet.

so..........

I am looking for a cat or kitten that needs a loving home. If anyone knows of one in the area, preferably one that is used to being indoors I would appreciate them getting back to me.

Thank you.

Neon
Hello I have 2 cats that I need rehoming they are brother and sister - I've had them for 7 years but now have to find a new home for them due to a relationship breakdown.

Let me know whether you would be interested x
natatak

Post by natatak »

Hi.

I'm sorry to hear you lost your menagerie of pets.

I have a 7yr old female short haired tabby cat in need of a home due to my allergies. I have posted in the 'homes wanted' section which has lots of information about her!

She is generally an indoor cat but since we had a garden she likes sitting on the terrace (but only while the door is left open... if it shuts she panics and tries to come in again lol)

Please let me know if you can help. Thank you.
delboy1874
New Cat Chatter

Post by delboy1874 »

hi we have a male cat i believe he is a pedigree he behaves like a dog very loving we are moving house and cant take him with us he has been castrated and does not spray.