Hello!

For all your feline miscellany - any interesting stories, news or subjects that do not fit in the other sections.
SusanHankerson
New Cat Chatter
No. of cats in household: 1

Hello!

Post by SusanHankerson »

Hello from Snoop, we are new in this forum and just wanted to say Hi!

*edit! I can't upload pictures (I need to learn this LOL)

Ohh it works :P
16118559_650018685181692_159902041_n.jpg
meriad
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 6

Re: Hello!

Post by meriad »

Welcome Susan and Snoop - what a gorgeous cat!

CC is a fab fun forum, so glad you found us. It is predominantly UK based but we do have members in other parts of the world as well.

I'm Ria (meriad is my user name) and the owner of six cats and have been a member of CC for many many years :lol:
SusanHankerson
New Cat Chatter

Post by SusanHankerson »

meriad wrote:Welcome Susan and Snoop - what a gorgeous cat!

CC is a fab fun forum, so glad you found us. It is predominantly UK based but we do have members in other parts of the world as well.

I'm Ria (meriad is my user name) and the owner of six cats and have been a member of CC for many many years :lol:
Ohh 6 cats :) Awesome! I'd like to adopt more some day, but first we need our own house. we currently live in 3 room apartment so, not much room for many cats, but having a bigger home is currently work in progress..

Snoop is gorgeous, my baby and love.. He is boss in our home.
Janey
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by Janey »

Hi and welcome Susan, and beautiful Snoop! love the name, is there a reason for that? :lol:

I have one resident cat called Tasha who is nearly seven years old (we usually only adopt much older cats but she left her home two years ago, and despite taking her back she demanded she live with us!!) Yep, she can be a bit of a madam, but she’s a sweetie too :lol: We also care for a few elderly semi-feral cats, who are very much loved.
bobbys girl
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 5

Post by bobbys girl »

Hello Susan and Snoop and welcome to CC. I love your avatar, so cute. :D

I'm mummy to my darling tripod boy Bobby and servant to three girls, Willow, Purdy and Gracie.

I look forward to hearing all about you and Snoop.
Judy Barnett
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by Judy Barnett »

Hi Susan, welcome to CC I'm fairly new here too. I've got two cats, a 17 year old called Yowlee and a two and a half year old called Georgia. That's Yowlee in the picture guarding my handbag :D looking forward to hearing more about you.
alanc
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by alanc »

Hi Susan and Snoop. Welcome to Catchat. I've been around for a bit over a year now. Its a great site with plenty of advice available if you have cat problems.
Mayday21
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 5

Post by Mayday21 »

Hi Susan & Snoop concur with posts from others. I've 3 fur babes incl a tuxedo like Snoop. Harper is the little minx member of the 3 puss-kateers named by Lilith. I've been a member a tad over a year. Vivian
SusanHankerson
New Cat Chatter

Post by SusanHankerson »

Thank you all!
I have already feel soo welcome in here. It's really nice to read all little stories, it makes me want another furrball :P Actually we adopted a little princess couple a weeks ago, she is our parents baby. They have their own "county house" And this is a perfect home for such a perfect kitten

Snoop is our handsome tuxedo, as you can see. He is a bit arrogant, he likes to do what He want's , sleep wherever He wants and he is quite a picky eater, so he's definitely the boss. But we love him, and it's a little bit our fault, because me and my bf let him do everything, he's our baby, so everything is alright and under control (I think LOL). Our apartment is taken by cat toys, cat trees and everything related to catss..
Attachments
16118589_649149655268595_491116732_n.jpg
16176632_1787834158133268_1959134777_n.jpg
16215561_1787834194799931_119540781_n.jpg
catslave16
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by catslave16 »

Oh what lovely pictures! Snoop is gorgeous, but that kitten is cute to the nth degree. Welcome to the forum. I'm newish - six months or so I think. Here you'll find empathy, humour and expert advice on anything cat-related. This forum is a fantastic resource if you have problems, and for me, a way to enjoy company at odd hours of the night. I often find I log on just to check what's going on, and three hours later.... well, you know how it goes.
Hope you'll enjoy CC as much as I do.
SusanHankerson
New Cat Chatter

Post by SusanHankerson »

catslave16 wrote:Oh what lovely pictures! Snoop is gorgeous, but that kitten is cute to the nth degree. Welcome to the forum. I'm newish - six months or so I think. Here you'll find empathy, humour and expert advice on anything cat-related. This forum is a fantastic resource if you have problems, and for me, a way to enjoy company at odd hours of the night. I often find I log on just to check what's going on, and three hours later.... well, you know how it goes.
Hope you'll enjoy CC as much as I do.
Yes! This kitten is cute.. only two months old and already soooo clever. LOL
Attachments
16216213_1790030727913611_269319489_n.jpg