Puppy love

For all your feline miscellany - any interesting stories, news or subjects that do not fit in the other sections.
Judy Barnett
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

Puppy love

Post by Judy Barnett »

I am currently looking after my stepdaughter's dog, Patch while she moves house. She's a lovely little girl and no trouble at all. However, because Georgia is not used to dogs and Patch doesn't live with a cat, I've been trying to keep them separate and making sure Georgia is the one sleeping on the bed at night. It is after all her bed. Well, its been glorious here today and rules have lapsed. Neither of them were in my sight. My husband then called me to the kitchen window and made motions to be quiet. And there's Patch and Georgie stretched out on the lawn together with Georgia every now and then rubbing her head along Patch's face. ( No Jim, we are not getting a dog)! :lol: :lol:
bobbys girl
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 5

Re: Puppy love

Post by bobbys girl »

Aw, go on! :lol: :lol: Tommy was like that with Rosie. Everytime she came home, he had to greet her.
meriad
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 6

Post by meriad »

and both now have access to the bed at night? ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:
Judy Barnett
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by Judy Barnett »

Well Patch has evening cuddles with Grandma but then she goes down to her own bed to sleep. Georgia likes her but there is a limit to her affections. ;)
bobbys girl
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 5

Post by bobbys girl »

Re: Genni and her mum's cats. Thought she had it sorted - Dave said she is asking for help on facebook. Do you want to post here for her?
Judy Barnett
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by Judy Barnett »

Good idea, hi everyone, my stepdaughter's mum passed away yesterday and has left 19 cat behind. She lives in the Stoke on Trent area. The cats, I believe are all spayed and neutered and range from 2 th 12 years old. If you think you can help could you please call Genni on 07951 275232 thank you.