Nottingham: Balloon Woods/Wollaton (NG8 2--)

Post details of LOST CATS here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
ZoeRPM
Returning Cat Chatter

Nottingham: Balloon Woods/Wollaton (NG8 2--)

Post by ZoeRPM »

My cat Bramble went missing from home on 1/6/15 but was seen in the area for another 3 months before disappearing altogether. He has a page on Facebook ('Bramble'), where you can see some photos of him. He is large (34" long) and has a bib but no white on his face. I have had a few reports, thanks to my new postman, of a similar-looking cat living rough in the Balloon Woods area of Wollaton, Nottingham (at the very edge of Nottingham City) but dismissed one such claim today when I saw that the cat in question was of normal size. I plan to leaflet as many houses there as I can and have put up posters at Vale Community Centre and Woodvale flats (Metropolitan Housing Trust).

If you see Bramble, please contact me at any time on (0115) 928 2896. You can also call my neighbour Mae on 928 6385 day or evening or leave a message with Lynn (24 hours) on 989 0243. We all love him dearly and my whole street misses him.

NB: If you have lost a cat in Wollaton or Bilborough, please consider looking in this area as it is well wooded and there seem to be quite a few strays living there.
Cat-FAQ
Cat Chat Adviser

Re: Nottingham: Balloon Woods/Wollaton (NG8 2--)

Post by Cat-FAQ »

If you haven’t already seen Cat Chat’s Lost & Found advice page, the information there might help:
http://www.catchat.org/index.php/cat-missing-lost-found